Wednesday, March 30, 2016

SPECIAL DELIVERY: Raymond Tyler is coming to your daily air waves

Ten years ago when I was asked to produce a radio show for an Atlantic City FM station , I had no idea that the ride would be what it has been so far.

Well I am proud to announce that not only will I be starting a show...The Afternoon Special... that will run on Mondays to Thursdays from 3pm to 5pm. I am super happy that the station is 1620 AM Urban Classics. The station truly fits my vision for where I would like to bring a daily show. The time slot allows me to play the greatest music ever...however..I also get to produce great segments that inform and entertain.

SPECIAL SWAG
 
 

 
So far for the first week!
To share with listeners and facebook group members.
I have
TICKETS TO SEE LUPE FIASCO at Harrah's in Atlantic City
Certificates For Wine Tasting for Two at The Atlantic City Bottle Company
 
Biographies on DMC and Grand Master Flash!

Tickets to join me at The AC Bottle Company for a Special Sunday Social Event Called Sips
 
And that's just the first week.

In weeks to come we have great books, events, concert tickets, gift cards and more!

Just make sure you are a part of The Afternoon Special Facebook Group and that you follow me on twitter. www.Twitter.com/RayTheCloser

DEFINING IMAGE AND STYLE
 
In addition Stella from Complete Definition Imaging will sponsor the 4pm to 4:30pm half hour with a daily segment called
STYLE 180 +.
Every day Stella will be with us discussing IMAGE, FASHION, STYLE and More!
She's our guru for everything from what shoes are hot, to what styles are not, to picking up that great gift for Mother's day!
 
We have a lot more to tell you about
The Afternoon Special.

However, we want to save the best for the radio.
While the show is under construction!
Feel free to check out the other great shows already on tap
at 1620 AM Urban Classics.
www.WRNRadio.US

And before you know it...you will see us on the radio.
_______________________________
 
Advertising
 
 
Authors and Artists we have a great rates for you to advertise during The Afternoon Special!
Second Sunday's Are SERIOUS!!!
Join us for the hottest day parties!
$10 includes food and music by
Raymond Tyler The Closer
(1620 AM, 91.7 FM and WTTH 96.1 FM)
and Hosted By Stella
(1620 AM, 91.7 FM and WTTH 96.1 FM)

No comments:

Post a Comment