Thursday, March 10, 2016

Question Of The Day: Should Clinton and Sanders Run Together? Why Or Why Not?

Can A Congressman and a Former First Lady Run For The White House Together...
WITH OUT DRIVING EACH OTHER CRAZY?

A few days ago I asked for ENLIGHTENED feedback on The Republican race for The White House.
(I will blog about that later.)

Now I am asking for feedback about The Democratic race.

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders seem to be both concerned about the issues. It would make sense for one to eventually run for President and one to run for Vice President....wouldn't it.

Okay we all know that rarely happens in a race so close.

But can you give me valid, hard case logic for why this would not be a great ticket in 2016?

To make my case I will say....let's consider "the black vote."

Clinton has the ears and the hearts of the Black Upper Middle Class and establishment.

While I would say Sanders has the support of people of color that bought Public Enemy recordings when they were new and younger.

Together they could garner numbers from the black community that would make Barry Obama blush.

So do you think they should run together?

If not? Who should be Sanders pick and who should be Clinton's pick?

__________________________________
ADVERTISEMENT
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment