Saturday, April 22, 2017

Good Night "SHORT CAKE"

Actress Erin Moran passes away at age 56
Right now, I am stunned and a little heart broken.

I grew up with Erin Moran as Joanie Cunningham.

I loved the scenes where she stole the show, especially the first 2 seasons,

She was a special talent and a gifted actress on Happy Days.

Some of the best memories of life with my family revolved around watching "The Cunningham Family" on ABC on Tuesday Nights and when I was home from school 11:30am on weekdays.

Miss Moran, you are already missed. I am thankful I got the chance to appreciate your talent. I will for the next few days re-watch my favorite episodes and let my heart hurt a little with every laugh.

I want to send my prayers and condolences to the friends and family of Erin Moran.

#GOODNIGHTSHORTCAKE
#JOANIECUNNINGHAM
#HAPPYDAYS
#ERINMORAN

-----
Our Web and Broadcast Sponsors












No comments:

Post a Comment