Thursday, April 27, 2017

EDITORIAL: By Special Guest Ajai Jolivette! If Kaepernick Is Not Working? No NFL For Me!

Words By Ajai
The NFL draft is Thurs (today.
I'm proud of my friend whose son is sure to be picked!
As for me & my house though....We will Not!!!! I repeat. Will Not be watching one down, one quarter, one game of NFL football if Colin Kapernick does not have a job.

He put his livelihood on the line for the sake of my 3 stepsons, and my 4 nephews!
He's qualified- made 2 Superbowl trips and is only 28 years old. With all the garbage quarterbacks currently in the NFL, making a ridiculous amount of money with Half the talent,
... there's no reasonable explanation for why Kapernick shouldn't be on SOMEBODY'S roster!


As much as my husband & I love watching the game...if Kap doesn't get picked up....We'll be "taking a knee" this season.
~Thank you God Bless!

Mrs. Jolivette is an actress and comic. She was a cast member of A Different World and has been featured on several other great television shows.

______

Our Web , Broadcast and Event Sponsors!















No comments:

Post a Comment