Monday, May 1, 2017

Thanks SJ for Making Art & Chill A Success

An Open Letter From Raymond Tyler



As I am typing this...I am still tired from yesterday's successful event...ART & CHILL!


Yesterday , Sunday April 30th was a big win for artists and business people alike.


Later, I will officially and publicly thank La Belle Art Gallery Owner , Mame Young...properly.


Right now. While it's on my heart. I would like to thank Southern New Jersey, AC, "My Neck Of The Woods."


I hear a lot of talk about Atlantic City , not supporting events and people that do well like they should.


And honestly, I have been quick to drop the hammer about the level of support I receive and miss out on.


However, I  want to proudly say that The Shore/AC area came through for me yesterday!

It did my heart good to see so many people make the trip on the expressway to attend an event "They really didn't know much about."

(If one more person told me "I never been to anything like that" Or "Can you explain what this is about" I think your boy would have had a break down."

What the event was about...was an afternoon of grown and successful adults, meeting and mingling in a wonderful art gallery. We heard some poetry. We were able to take in some amazing art and support some great businesses. We sampled great food, desserts and wines.

For me it was also about feeling the love from the people close to my home town and always close to my heart.

So to T Wakes BBQ thanks for sending those wings (which I didn't taste.)

To 1892 Chocolate and SJ Wine Friends , thanks for your contribution.

To sponsors Bobby Laws and Farmers Insurance, Lifestyles By Stella, Intelligent Energy Auditing, 4 A Star, Mark Tyler Enterprises, T Marquise Entertainment and Wendi Levy and Mixed Chicks.net thanks for everything!

And to all my friends from AC, Northfield, Pleasantville, Somers Point and Mayslanding that came, thank you so very much.

________

Our Broadcast and Event Sponsors












2 comments:

  1. It was truly my pleasure. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome event... I love it at an art studio...you should do more.... We'll talk soon.... :)

    ReplyDelete