Tuesday, May 23, 2017

My Top 5 ROGER MOORE Films as JAMES BOND




Roger Moore was in my opinion The Second Best James Bond behind Sean Connery.

Still we lost a great actor who was also a great action film star!

So in tribute to Sir Roger Moore I submit my favorite Roger Moore...Bond Films!

Number 5-The Spy Who Loved Me!


Number 4-Moonraker-I wish I could have rated this one higher. I truly enjoy this one!


Number 3. Live and Let Die-This film has my favorite car chase seen ever..."BOY!"

Number 2-The Man With The Golden Gun...what a marvelous villain...also Rest In Peace Christopher Lee!


1. A View To A Kill-Not the best Bond film but still my favorite. It was the first I saw on a movie theater screen with out commercials.
Plus my favorite Bond song, Christopher Walken and wonderful action sequences.







Thanks Sir Roger Moore...Good Night!

_____

Our Great Sponsors on The Web and Broadcast












No comments:

Post a Comment