Friday, March 4, 2016

Question Of The Day What Are Your Favorite Sports Films?

 
Once a year I watch the documentary Hoop Dreams from start to finish.
More than 20 years since the films release it still takes me back to a time when I was young enough to believe I was a special ball player!

This film follows the hard road and hard work of two special ball players that still did not have the opportunity to be special at the pro level.

This is not the most fun film about basket ball, that would be The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh. Hoop Dreams, I do believe is a must see for people that care not only about the game...but also the people that play it and give everything to be special.

So what are your favorite sports films?


____________________________

Advertisement Coming

Coming Soon

INEN

________________
 
Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment