Friday, February 19, 2016

Speaking Of Black History: Wendi Levy and Mixed Chicks Hair Care Products

WHAT YALL KNOW ABOUT...SUPER MODEL?
 
 
Approximately 19....something and something (lol)....I first met Ms. Wendi Levy.

Admittedly this was not one of my most memorable high school meetings. I tease Wendy about the fact that I was guilty of doing to her what people often do to me...which is PRE JUDGE HER.
WELL RAYMOND TYLER WAS OUTRAGEOUSLY AND TOTALLY WRONG!

After graduation we ended up on the same rec volley ball team and even as we beat down the competition ...I still had this feeling about her being a fragile girl.
 
OH BOY WAS RAY WRONG!!!

One night after volley ball, some younger guys came in to play basket ball and they needed two for a full court. I was leaving (with my punk a%% ) and it was WENDI that coaxed me to stay.

IT IS NO UNDERSTATEMENT when I say my life changed that night!

A. Wendi beat the dag on breaks these guys from the hood!

B. Wendi running the offense made my game better!

C. She understands the ideas of team defense and making adjustments with in the game like few people I have EVER played with.

D. (And letter D should have been letter A to me) She talked so much trash about the kids were beating, I almost felt bad for them.

                                ____________________

So that story has nothing at all to do with Wendi Levy and Black History Month (it's just a cool frikking story.) The story of Wendi and I on the basket ball court and then later in her class room is very important to my personal history.

I from time to time wish I had been more friendly and open in high school. More importantly I try my best to judge every one by their actions and heart not looks or HEAR SAY!

Anyway safe to say...I consider Ms. Levi to be one of the best ball players from ACHS.
I love and respect her like very few people in my life.
 
 
If you have a daughter, mother, aunt, sister with hair or are a woman with hair? Visit the website www.MixedChicks.net







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today Wendi Levy is the owner and operator of MIXED CHICKS hair care products!

Her gels, moisturizes, shampoos and other products her girls feel great about the varying textures of their hair, help women look their best and embrace every texture of their hair and even comes to the rescue of dads that have daughters with several textures of hair.
Mixed Chicks has been endorsed by entertainments top celebrities and has been seen as part of many red carpet events from New York to Hollywood. Levy has became an world wide success story.
 
(And...) Over the years...Wendi looks better now than she did in high school.

I am proud of her however, because she represents all the things that make the WORLD around her beautiful!

Although when I do talk to her....she is still will not think twice about getting in my face and letting me know when I am dead wrong.

Wendi Levy's super model looks are no match for her super big heart or her super wonderful spirit.

_________________
Advertisement
 
 
Advertisement
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment