Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Let The Dead...REST or Nobody made YOU JUDGE

This one is dedicated to my "special" folk.
You know the folks that always say the music YOU listen to is wrong. Don't matter that you are grown, got good credit and have kids that are on the honor roll.

This one is for the folks that wait for you to not refer to a woman as the most high God Queen, and if you make a peep about your wife cheating with your best friend, will tell you..."You want your wife to be a slave...AND YOU HATE WOMEN."

This is for the man...that turns every conversation, Malcolm X quote and Bible text into justification for having more than one woman.

And lastly, this is for my MOST special people, that would see a man with his head cut off and say..."See if you was a vegan, that wouldn't have happened."

I am writing this because I am sick of the people that always sit in judgment.

I am writing this because today I saw a post on facebook asking "Can you be a famous musician and not be hooked on drugs? Name one."

I almost lost my mind.

First let me say that I am not blind to the fact that Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston and Elvis Pressley all died from prescription drug over doses.

Let me say next...that the life style and road schedule of a musician is harder than most people think it is.

Let me also say that at the age that Whitney, Michael, Elvis and Prince were.....more Americans than not are using some kind of medication just for day to day management.


I read where Prince was in need a of double hip replacement.

That kind of pain is not managed by carrots, kale and 8 quarts of water a day.

Likewise, those of us not dealing with physical pain...may need help managing the mental and emotional pain living America brings.

Please remember that when you are looking down your nose at some one with a cigarette, cigar or joint.

Try to remember that not drinking alcohol is no more the key to a happy life than a six pack a day habit is.

Please remember that eating as natural as possible is a beautiful thing, but you will still age, go grey, slow down and in many cases need some type of meds before you die...

Lastly if denying yourself sugar, booze, sex, and always talking about a higher power...will not make you a better person than the next....being judgmental of people sure will not make you better...even if you are blessed by God to live a little longer.
         ____________________________________________
Advertisement




No comments:

Post a Comment