Saturday, November 12, 2016

An Open Letter To ANGRY BLACK VOTER...Blame Hillary....

Dear Angry Black Voter,


I admire your passion, for a system that benefits old white men.

I do vote, but I am never under the impression that votes help me or people of color, more than they really do.

I am going to say some hard things like "please grow up" but please hang in there till the end because we need your passion for the days ahead and the change that is needed.

Angry Black Voter, your moaning and complaining about people that voted third party or didn't vote at all is not helping and honestly never helped.

Let's say for argument you are right.
As a Christian I have seen people in my own family try and nag, shout, cry, beg, yell, threaten, drag and shame people to Jesus.
The bottom line is that with Jesus and Voting...some people will believe and some people wont. PERIOD


A. Don't let that ruin what YOU love about the experience.
B. Don't let it make you such a pain in the behind, that the rest of the world just starts to look at you crazy.

We do need you Angry Black Voter, but not to be our " angry voter dads/moms."

__________________________________________________________________________

Now let's look at some things that you may be missing sight of Angry Black Voter!

1. Hillary ran a campaign with a message of "Vote For Me! So he doesn't win."
Trump's campaign was "I'm kicking everybody in the teeth to get what I want for me and my friends." I'm just saying...at least people could tell you WHAT DJ Trump's Campaign was about.
Many people that voted Jill Stein , Gary Johnson or not at all...begged Hillary for a message and issues.

2. Black Turn Out was high.
The few black people that didn't vote would not have turned the election.
And no one should be dragged into a booth to vote for someone they don't believe in, just because you believe in them.

3. White Feminists may have let you down though....
Many of the same white feminists that tell Black women how to love their man and raise their families, turned right around and voted for El Presidente "Coochie" Grabber.
(Although to be honest this may be media hype as well...over all numbers are still coming in.)

4. The System Failed
Hillary Clinton WON the popular vote. More than half the people in the country voted for Hillary and not Trump. Yet , we will get 4 years of Trump.
That is not Jill Stein's fault, or non voters fault....that is the fault of the system you have been preaching about day in and out.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Angry Black Voter,


If you want to engage non voters and third party voters...get back to talking about and working on REAL IDEALS and ISSUES we care about. All the "people who died so you could vote" stuff...not so much.

I am determined to work with anyone and every one that wants to do well...PERIOD.
I am supporting the protests, I am going to maintain the work I have started, I am going to step up and do much of the things that I have wanted DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP to do!
For example I have begged the democratic leadership to dismantle the war projects and to fight poverty in America. Since the democratic party seems more interested in trying to woo republicans than to do anything progressive supporters want. (Prison Reform, Ending Poverty and Hunger, Better Education, Universal Healthcare)

I am electing myself to engage in the progressive actions that my party is now afraid to.

Which will be an upcoming Blog...WHAT NEXT....also look for my new e-book due out Black Friday ..."By The Time I Get To 2020."

Next Time: Could The Election Of Donald Trump be The Biggest Mistake The Republicans EVER MADE....? Hold Your Breath for The Progressives On The Net...tune in tomorrow....Same Blog Time...Same Blog Channel.

__________________________________________________________________________

Advertising



No comments:

Post a Comment