Wednesday, December 9, 2015

An Open Letter To My Conservative Friends

WHY I AM NOT SUPER UPSET ABOUT DONALD TRUMP'S
HATE SPEECH ABOUT MUSLIMS
 

Dear Friends that support The Republican Party,

Nothing Donald Trump said about stopping Muslims from coming to America or his comment to ship them all back was surprising to me.

Here is a news flash for you my Republican friends.

My views are that Ronald Reagan was NEITHER "charming" or "funny".

In my personal view Reagan was just Donald Trump with some Hollywood Writers.

In reality the policies of Reagan, George Bush 1 and yes some of the policies of Bill Clinton were all in line with the ideas that Donald Trump and The Republican Party sell as "A Great America."

When I hear the words a "Great America or Patriotic?" I hear it as code for "The White Guys Get Their's First."

So when I hear Donald Trump...he is just another Republican selling "A Great America" maybe with out the Hollywood Writers but the plot is still the same.

The Message Is Still and Has Always Been to ME.

If you are not rich and connected? GET OUT OF OUR WAY!

If you are Black? You must be a criminal or an athlete...unless you are one of The Blacks I have hand picked to be on my list of "Good Ones."

If You Are A Woman? That's Why We Have The Bible To Keep You In Place.

If You Are Poor? You Should Prepare Yourself To Serve or To Be In Jail.
In Fact, It's A Crime NOT To Have Enough Money To Stay Out Of Jail.

If You Are A Wage Earner? You Live To Make Us Rich and Every Dime YOU Make Should Be Spent On Your Food and Shelter. You Do Not Need Health Care. You Do Not Need A College Education. Your Kids Do Not Need a Decent Primary Education or College. And you Do not NEED decent Food to eat that does not cause cancer.

I could go on...but for real. This is how I and some of my friends that would consider ourselves thinkers view your "ideals" which are  not new, inclusive, or very kind to any one (unless you are a White Man.)

Keep in mind that while people are up in arms about Donald Trump's statements about Muslims...the facts are....Police in 2015 feel confident and have a mandate that starts with our very Black President to shoot un armed people in the street on camera. And there is NO SHAME!

The prices for a college education is OBSCENE! And there is NO SHAME!

In some states including mine (New Jersey) Governors ...want nothing more for Christmas than to take pensions from teachers and police and give that money to people that are already rich...who happen to be white men...and THERE IS NO SHAME!

So my question is explain to me how Donald Trump and Ronald Reagan ARE NOT THE SAME GUY?

With Warmest Regards,

Raymond Tyler


Tonight at 6pm. I am hosting The Wednesday Night Social At T Wakes. BBQ in EHT, NJ.

We will be discussing Donald Trump's Remarks with several Muslim Americans.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment