Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Thought For Change



While it is not responsible to let children do as they wish.
 Let's try to do less of this.
"Because I said so. I don't have to explain myself to you."

Instead let's try this.
"I do not HAVE to explain myself to anyone.When you become a grown up, you can make your own decisions in your own home. I will however explain why? Because if I am not around I still would want you to do the right thing. Because I LOVE YOU. Now that's the final word on this."

Real Rap: There will be parents and children that think "family drama" is cute today. Years from now  they will wish for a chance to do it over..and that chance will not offer itself in THIS life.

JMO: Some things are worth getting right THE FIRST TIME!
Team:LEARNEDITSBETTERTOSHOWIMRIGHTTHANTOYELLIMRIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment