Monday, November 9, 2015

Give Your Dream and Your Future 1 Hour A Day!

Today I want to begin with an excerpt from a poem!
 
 
Time...
The One Thing That You Never
Get Back In Life
The Hours You Spend
Sleeping
Arguing
Making Some One Else Rich
8 hours a day
5 days a week
is TIME
you will never get back
 
Dear Reader
Give Your Dreams
One Hour A Day
Take an hour's wage
and put it on that trip to your favorite
Beach where they serve the fruity drink with umbrellas in the glass
while you sit by the pool
and wonder what the poor bloggers
do when it's cold in New Jersey
 
Give Your Dreams
an Hour A Day
 

 
 
 
 
 
I confess.
I have been GUILTY and sometimes still GUILTY!
I see people MARCHING on TV.
Wearing hoodies on instagram.
And I start complaining that giving money and boycotting would be better.
And please trust me...I believe that money and boycott's are the more potent weapons for peace and change.

However.
Never let anyone mock or be little YOUR movement!
Never let anyone make light of YOUR ACTION or YOUR SACRIFICE.

Here are 2 reasons to continue...in what ever movement you believe in whether you are marching, singing, writing, saving, fighting for justice, peace, a better future.
 
1.There are no magic bullets anyway.
There is no March nor No One Boycott that will undo all the wrong in this world.
So start with a facebook protest and call for justice.
Let that be the beginning of your fight for truth.

There is no one book that will bring you success...so start with being successful with in YOUR CIRCLE of influence.

2. Like the picture says.
ONE HOUR OF DOING ANYTHING....
BEATS 24 HOURS OF DOING NOTHING AT ALL....
 
_________________________
 
 
I started off doing 1 hour mix tapes for my friends at
Atlantic City High School!

Those tapes have taken me pretty far and the ride
"AIN'T OVER"
 
Good Morning and Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment