Saturday, August 15, 2015

Tonight at 6:30pm Raymond Tyler Asks....WHAT ABOUT PUBLIC ENEMY


I have watched and listened to mainstream media over the last few days fawn over NWA.

The same NWA they hounded day and night when EAZY E was the principle owner.

All the while I have marveled because these same media outlets including ESPN... claim to NOW...be ultra concerned about violence against women.

Yet they tell people to go out and see a film that glorifies the rise of a group that assaulted numerous women and also made music about rape.

Now full disclosure...in my day I have played and played advocate for NWA.

My problem with the film is that by all accounts they never discuss this.

Problem two is that with out Public Enemy...No One ....especially no one on the east coast cares about NWA and in my opinion....if The Bomb Squad had stayed in tack....there's a chance no one would have ever cared about NWA.

So tonight at 6:30pm tune into FM 91.7 WLFR and online at www.WLFR.FM.

As I discuss...

NWA
ICE
PUBLIC ENEMY

I will be playing their music...and I also have on deck some exclusive interviews with
Jackie Belton talking about The Endless Summer Carnival. Marty Small discussing his Pure Paradise Event. Curtis Lackland discusses his White Party. And AC Mayor Don Guardian interviewed at The Grand Opening for The Chelsea Beach Bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment