Saturday, June 10, 2017

Remembering Adam West

My Favorite Bruce Wayne


I just got the news about the passing of Adam West one of my favorite all time sci-fi actors.
The stories of how his portrayal of Bat Man enriched MY child hood and imagination are with out end.

Perhaps my favorite is that like many other kids, when watching the re runs of Bat Man, my brother and I would simulate the fight scenes...complete with sound effects!

As a true comics/sci fi geek, there were aspects of Bruce Wayne I loved even more than Bat Man.

I always said... you could debate whether West was the best Bat Man but there was no debate in my mind ever that West was the best Bruce Wayne. From being a stone ladies man, to having wonderful styled clothes that are still the pinnacle of style still today (and never went out of style), no one captured that "Millionaire Playboy" at "Stately Wayne Manor" like Adam West.

You are already missed and tonight we'll keep the Bat Signal on all night!

______________

My Top 5 Bruce Wayne's

1. Adam West

2. Michael Keaton

3.Kevin Conroy

4. David Mazouz

5. Christian Bale 

______________________

Web and Radio Sponsors





No comments:

Post a Comment