Saturday, December 10, 2016

The Re-Inspiration of Raymond Tyler


THOUGHT FOR TODAY: WHAT WE CAN DO!!!


So I am sitting here at Christmas and watching episode one of
Black America Since MLK: And Still I Rise.

I love these PBS Specials because they reveal speeches, talks, interviews that are not even on youtube and also connects them in a logical pattern.


While watching one thing came to mind, which is....If God sees fit to allow me to live and work in 2017? I am going to press on.
I am going to try harder to find like minded people that truly want to excel and provide better for The Black Community and the world. Sadly, I will be leaving behind, more of the people that do not want to progress or just fake the funk.

Stokely, Malcolm, Angela, and others have RE-Inspired me.

WE MAY NEVER GET THE RESPECT WE DESERVE FROM POLICE OR GOVERNMENT.

HOWEVER, WE CAN LOVE, BUILD AND SUPPORT OURSELVES.

BLACK POWER IS NOT ABOUT PAYING PEOPLE BACK.

BLACK POWER IS ABOUT MAKING SURE THAT THE KIDS ON THE BLOCK YOU LIVE HAVE A HOT MEAL.

BLACK POWER IS MAKING SURE THAT THE FILMS, ARTS, TV, PLAYS THAT YOU PRODUCE ...ENRICH PEOPLE NOT MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE CLOWNS OR WHORES.

THERE IS MUCH MORE GOD IN US THAN WE HAVE BEEN SHOWING AND SHARING.

Well the next phase of my growth is about to begin...

The Beginning....

______________________________________________________________

Advertisement






No comments:

Post a Comment